Teads, São Paulo
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is seeking motivated sellers to join our growing sales team in São Paulo. As a Sales Director for Teads, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our platform to key agency and client accounts throughout the Brazil.
- Prospect and close business with a targeted list of advertiser and agency accounts
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Represent Teads in the online marketplace and become an active Brand Advocate
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Work closely with internal teams such as Account Management, Sales Planning and Publishing to ensure client campaign expectations are clear. on time, and on budget
- Manage a team of sellers
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue at all times
- 10+ years of digital media sales experience is required, ideally within mobile or video
- Fluent in English
- Experience at a DSP, trading desk, or ad tech company required
- Previous technology platform experience a huge plus
- Deep relationships with VP level and above contacts at top-tier agencies and advertisers
- Seasoned understanding of the digital video marketplace
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- People management skills are required
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.