Android Mobile Engineer
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
We are looking for an Android Mobile Engineer to work on our Advertising platform, especially on our SDK integrated in apps.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practices.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latencies constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media.
As an Android Mobile Engineer, you will have also some specific challenges :
- We work in a environment which have a large update inertia as our SDK could take some time to be updated in app
- Native technology first but we have to work also with some TypeScript technology to update our core engine blazingly fast
- Being able to adapt our process and our technology to face proprietary store evolution (IDFA less, new store restrictions, new architecture requirement, etc.)
Your missions will be:
- Develop our SDK in native language (Kotlin)
- Support and contribute our core engine (in TypeScript)
- Develop mobile application to support our SDK
- Work with other members of engineering team on other product of the platform to sustain our SDK
Your skills and experiences:
- Good programming abilities. Testing your development is a second nature to you, and you are very mindful about your application architecture, performance and maintainability and its overall quality.
- Open minded to cross platform development
- Strong problem solving skills
- Working collaboratively with the team, able to explain your decision and share you knowledge
- Experience in back-end development on Java environment
- Knowledge on React development
- MySQL or SQL usage in general
- Participate and/or animate with the developer community: blog post, conference, meetup, etc.
We provide competitive benefits, in house training and relocation package to settle down in Montpellier!
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
File hosting service