Teads, Los Angeles
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for a driven and creative Digital Media Strategist to help develop digital strategies for our clients. You will work closely with our LA Sales team and will be an integral part to their success.
- Review RFPs (Requests for Proposals) to understand brands’ digital media and consumer obstacles
- Strategize media solutions to best meet and exceed client goals and expectations
- Develop media plans that effectively maximize client investment opportunities
- Confirm media availability and make inventory reservations
- Propose Teads solutions in customized PPT decks that outline the response to the business opportunity
- Build product demo links and other collateral to display the technology and functionality of Teads formats
- Identify and confirm campaign parameters working with internal Research, Ad Ops, and Publishing teams
- Provide excellent client services
- Update Sales Force database throughout the process
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in digital advertising, ideally on the agency side or within an ad technology company
- Degree in Media, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple accounts and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.