Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads are looking for an Publisher Manager to join the Publishing team in Amsterdam. You'll be managing the strategic growth of tier one publisher accounts across the teads platform within the NL & Nordic market.
==== Responsibilities =====
- Driving business development initiatives across existing and new publisher accounts
- Independently oversee the operational and strategic management of a portfolio of publisher clients (including a number of key strategic accounts)
- Best in class Client Service
- Manage day-to-day operations associated with publisher clients, including reporting, integration support, troubleshooting, training. QBR's and setting up programmatic deal IDs in the Teads Self Serve Platform with the support of the Account Manager
- Build solid publisher relationships with their various teams and serve as the point person for all publisher related inquiries
- Conduct regular meetings with your Publisher contacts suited to all levels, and feedback publisher insight to the local MD
- A true understanding of publisher business needs, and how we then feed that back into our product roadmap
- Train contacts on the Teads platform, encourage the adoption of new features and provide feedback internally on client needs
- As a senior member of the publishing team you will provide your ideas and solutions to create efficiencies within the team as well as develop publisher accounts as well as providing intel on the market and our competitors
==== Requirements =====
- Media experience (with some management or mentoring experience preferable) with an Internet or media company, or other digital media property
- Understanding of digital video industry and business models (ad-supported in particular)
- Familiarity with digital technology platforms including broadband video, advertising platforms, consumer electronics, mobile, social networking, Header Bidding, SSP, DSP and Exchanges
- Ability to grasp and comprehend new products and how they benefit the team and our publishers
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention for detail
- High proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient multi-tasker
- Must be based in Amsterdam and fluent in Dutch and English.
==== About Teads ====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Animoto turns photos and video into professional video slideshows in minutes.