Marketing Manager (South Cone)
Teads, Buenos Aires
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Working in close collaboration with the VP of Marketing LATAM, the Marketing Manager will oversee all marketing initiatives for Teads and its products for the South Cone region (Argentina, Chile, Peru and Colombia).
The Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including sales and publishing teams, regional marketing and product teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure all marketing programs are aligned to commercial goals
- Consistently offering proactive marketing solutions and support to the sales team, to help grow the business in the region
- Building sales materials and strategies that could include, videos, social media, Apps, media kits, case studies, decks, one pager and more
- Identifying and overseeing sponsorship and branding activities at conferences, trade shows and industry events, including, corporate meetings, client/agency trainings and networking opportunities
- Maintaining local department budget and provide budget control reports
- Working closely with company's research team to evaluate audience insights to be used for internal and external communications
- Ensuring each country’s CRM database is maintained and kept up to date. Integrating marketing efforts with Teads’ CRM platform and tracking effectiveness
- Managing public relations with local agencies and helping to identify media opportunities in local press
Skills & Expertise
- Ownership – ideal candidate will be proud to be part of the team and thrive on rising to the challenge and finding solutions to team challenges.
- Teamwork – you bring energy to the job and you are proactive in getting to know people and connecting with your peers. You have a flexible style that means you can work well with different types of people.
- Creativity – enjoy working with others to generate ideas and be an ambassador for changes that mean we can always work to improve our game.
- Integrity – you will consistently deliver on commitments, providing timely and accurate data and communication. You will enjoy rising to challenges and set your own high personal standards in your work. You will be active in seeking feedback and seeking out development opportunities.
- Bachelors’ degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years experience in the digital marketing field
- Excellent written and oral skills, with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced media environment.
- Must be bilingual (verbal and written Spanish/English)
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange