Research and Insights Manager
Teads, Chicago, Illinois
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
- 3+ years’ experience in advertising effectiveness research and/or consumer insights used for digital media
- Understanding of research and testing methodologies
- Experience with studies run by third-party research partners
- Previous success managing multiple projects and deliverables
- Strong analytical and reporting skills focused on delivering actionable insights and recommendations
- Passion for data storytelling
- High standards of client service
- Experience with leading conference calls and working in a client facing role
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Degree in related field
- Build research recommendations for outgoing proposals, ensuring media feasibility
- Coordinate and execute research projects from proposal stage to client deliverable
- Set up research programs and learning agendas for strategic clients, with support of Insights Director
- Distill research data for deliverables, including creation of visualizations, summary of findings, and future recommendations
- Review and analyze third party ad effectiveness research reports and create client deliverables with the data
- Present research findings internally and externally to clients
- Use research results to inform future testing recommendations and collaborate on upselling opportunities with the sales team
- Collaborate with sales, account management, data, and insights team members on research initiatives
- Leverage internal and external data we are subscribed to (Teads Media Barometer, GWI, eMarketer…) to assist in development of consumer insight reports
- Assist in campaign optimizations for best results based on research insights
- Advise on research campaign implementation related questions
- Troubleshoot issues and management of studies
- Track projects and prepare regular updates including, costs, status, and results of studies
- Develop case studies and collateral showcasing approach and results of research
- Proactively stay up to date with new vendors and industry trends
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos