Junior Financial Analyst
Teads, New York City
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
We are looking for a results-oriented and detail-driven Junior Financial Analyst to join our New York City headquarters. As the Junior Financial Analyst, you will manage day-to-day financial requests as well as assist with month end close processing and variance analysis. We strive to create a close relationship between our financial and operational teams to work together to achieve our goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing weekly VP revenue actuals and forecast
- Updating historical database upload for billing monthly
- Preparing bank reconciliations on a month end basis
- Running employee expenses analysis on a weekly basis
- Preparing weekly sales update reports
- Performing special projects on an ad hoc basis
- Assisting with monthly financial closings, including the completion of detailed analysis of sales, cost of goods sold, and operational expenses
- College degree in business administration, finance, economics, or accounting required
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Excel skills are a MUST
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce a plus
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.