Research Manager Brazil
Teads, São Paulo
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads’ Intelligence team is looking for a…Research Manager in Sao Paolo, Brasil
An amazing opportunity within Teads' most exciting business unit!
Working very cross-functionally on an international scale, the Teads Intelligence team is in charge of building solid measurement solutions for our clients to demonstrate how Teads drives the business outcomes they desire as well as producing insights related content for sales support. This regional position will be based in Sao Paolo Brazil.
On a daily basis you will be managing research projects for clients and agencies in the LATAM region leveraging our in house measurement solutions or working with third party agency. You will develop and maintain relationship with different research vendors – from Nielsen and Kantar Millward Brown, use platforms such as Global Web Index.
Research projects such as pre testing, advertising/creative effectiveness, cross media and audience measurement are an essential part of our client partnerships. On top of the classic research, there will be scope to pitch your own ideas and innovative approaches.
Reporting to the Head of Insights Director for LATAM based in Colombia, you will be working across Teads’ diverse range of clients, spanning from tech to retail, from telecommunications to FMCG. We liaise daily with the Sales, Marketing, Data, Ad-Ops, Publishing and Studio teams.
The work environment is very informal and dynamic, perfect for a hands-on, proactive person who doesn’t shy away from picking up the phone or arranging a meeting in order to get the job done effectively.
This is role that suits a well-organised person with an eye for detail and with minimum 5 years’ experience within the market research and/or digital media landscape.
The ideal candidate is proactive, has high standards of client service and a consultative approach.
- Defining the strategy for client insights department and managing the insights budget
- Supporting sales and strategic account teams with insights for creative, strategic or consulting purposes
- Development of consumer and market insights for verticals (CPG, Retail, Automotive, Travel, Tech, Finance, Luxury) ) - B2C, B2B in line with the business objectives and the long term roadmap
- Designing measurement methodologies linked to our clients business objectives
- Setting up of research programs for Teads strategic accounts, follow-up & supervision
- Upgrading Teads audience and reporting
- Leveraging internal benchmark data for insights
- Internal communication on learnings and best practices
- Measuring the ROI of our research investment
- Relationship & reporting with key internal stakeholders: management, sales, marketing , innovation, studio.
- Representing Teads alongside the inter-professional organisations (IAB, SRI…)
- Understanding of the programmatic media landscape and data
- Previous experience managing multiple projects
- Research and project management experience desired
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in leading conference calls and dealing with clients
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of written and spoken Portuguese and English
- Other language such as Spanish will be a plus
- Educated to university-level degree
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid