Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for an Insights Executive for a position based in London.
Reporting to Global VP Research & Insights
===== Responsibilities =====
- Managing the roadmap for content production for the Intelligence team
- Producing vertical or seasonal research pieces using our internal data, our in-house research solution (Teads Pulse), external sources or third-party studies in collaboration with the Sta team and marketing team
- Taking the brief from internal stakeholders
- Querying our internal data and assessing the needs for a third party
- If needed, briefing third party vendors and setting up the study
- Putting together a report
- Integrating feedback from internal stakeholders
- Briefing the design team
- Communicating on the findings
- Putting together decks or writing articles to share the learnings or point of view on research related topics
- Producing the Intelligence team’s monthly newsletter
- Managing the Case Study Library and communication around learnings and success stories.
===== Required Skills =====
- Experience in research institutes, media agencies, sales houses or within a research department on the advertiser’s side
- Master's Degree in university or business school
- Excellent analytical, deductive and speaking skills
- Extensive knowledge of online advertising
- Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
- Research and project management experience
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid