Teads, Toronto, Canada
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for a Enterprise Director in Toronto to promote the sale of Teads Ad Manager within brands and agencies.
===== Key Responsibilities With Sales =====
- Being the Commercial East Coast lead for Teads Ad Manager (TAM)
- Developing a deep product understanding of all self serve products on TAM
- Evangelizing TAM and ensure self serve usage & growth
- Collaborating with the core sales team to unlock new business at Brand Directs, Agency Holding Companies and Independent agencies
- Communicating the value of TAM by walking through detailed demonstrations of the product
- Working cross functionally with Teads account management and sales team post sale to guide successful customer platform on-boarding and platform growth
- Developing long-term relationships with decision-makers at current and prospective clients
- Commercializing new self serve products as they are rolled out on Teads Ad Manager
- Working with clients to aggregate platform needs and product feedback
- Working with the product team to share customer insights in order to help shape TAM
==== Experience / Background =====
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year university; MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- Extensive experience selling advertising software where the sales cycle can be long and complex with many stakeholders to influence
- Strong programmatic experience
- Extensive experience working with customers on software onboarding
- History of longstanding, consultative client relationships
- Strong background working with Agency Holding Companies, Brands, and Independent agencies
Collaborate well across multiple teams
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability
- Self-starter & quick learner
- Able to travel
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Swipe. Match. Chat.