Industry Director, CPG
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
This role offers the opportunity to join the industry pioneer and leader in video advertising, one of the most high-growth areas of the digital media industry, and one that is experiencing rapid growth across multiple markets. The Industry Director will be tasked with developing existing and new relationships and partnerships with the largest CPG clients.
- Develop opportunities, build, and grow strategic relationships with major customers and agencies in the CPG vertical.
- Serve as an industry expert in order to drive vertical and client success by developing thought leadership within the CPG vertical.
- Drive local revenue growth by partnering with our frontline sales team.
- Oversee the campaign performance, budget spent, and the revenue recognition
- Seek, identify and initiate new consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and Teads's video solutions.
- Drive external and internal market knowledge and insights.
- Proactive engagement with industry committees and conferences.
The Industry Director will also work closely with the Agency Sales team to manage senior level agency relationships.
Experience / Background:
- 8+ years of advertising experience, marketing, media sales or project management CPG vertical.
- Strong understanding of the CPG industry
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing decision makers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of video space preferred ( including TV buying), and ideally smart use of data
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Ability to convert business from other media channels.
- Passionate – high energy and enthusiasm.
- A self-starter – creative, resourceful and adaptable, able to find solutions to problems
- Hands-on approach – will have good examples of personally leading critical negotiations.
- Digital media expert – able to act as a trusted strategic advisor to advertiser clients on digital media.
- Strong negotiator
- Ambitious and hungry – excited and motivated to identify and close deals.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal and written.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.