Global Demand Development Manager
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Manager, Global Demand Development
Teads is looking for a Manager to join its Global Demand Development team. This can be based in either London or Paris.
This individual will lead the go-to-market strategy for high growth and emerging Teads products to advance Teads as the Global Media Platform. Additionally, the role will involve partnership oversight with some of Teads’ strategic partners. The role encompasses responsibilities in go-to-market strategy, business development, project management, account management, and go to market responsibilities. The Global Demand Development team serves as both commercialization experts as well as partnership managers to help inform the product roadmap based on the feedback and trends observed while driving revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have a combination of the following skills and experience: product-oriented with ability to understand and articulate technology solutions, commercially oriented with the ability liase with sales teams and clients to evangelize new products, and team-oriented with the ability to work with and communicate effectively with clients, sales, operations, product and finance/legal teams to commercialize a product.
==== Key Responsibilities ====
- Product Commercialization
○ Develop GTM plans including the end of end definition of market opportunity, competitive landscape, market approach, pricing, proposition, key messaging, commercial benefit/impact and launch timeline in partnership with Product Management, Sales, Marketing and other relevant teams
○ Project manage and coordinate the execution of GTM plan ensuring alignment between all stakeholders and channel owners
○ Partner closely with Product team to bring to market all product releases, major updates and launches
○ Train local sales and ops teams on the new products, and further serve as subject matter expert on the product helping drive revenue growth
○ Collect market feedback and needs related to the product on an ongoing based and use it to help inform further product roadmap prioritization
- Business Development
○ Identify new platform partners and lead contractual discussion and oversee the integration process
○ Manage a portfolio of strategic and growth-oriented demand platform partnerships
○ Maintain regular communication with partners to address any potential issues
○ Conduct thorough quarterly business reviews with partners - analyzing data and identifying potential areas for optimization and growth
==== Background ====
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Vast experience in digital advertising, including in programmatic advertising
- Strategic thinker with ability to see the big picture and how a product fits into our overall business and strategy.
Ability to grasp and communicate technical concepts and data in a concise and digestible manner
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across different parts of the organization
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced industry and work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Resourceful, self-starter and team player, above all else
- Knowledge and/or experience in CTV/OTT is a plus
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850+ people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
The social news and entertainment company.