Enterprise Solutions Manager
Teads, Los Angeles
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
- Be an exceptional product specialist internally and externally
- Build a strategic plan to achieve goals and proactively seek out new customers to activate on the Teads Ad Manager platform
- Collaborate with General sales team to unlock new business at both Hold Co and Independent agencies
- Develop deep technical understanding of Teads Ad Manager platform and related products and features
- Communicate the value of the Teads Ad Manager media buying platform by walking through detailed demonstrations of the product
- Post sale, work cross functionally with Teads account management and sales teams to guide successful customer platform on-boarding
- Develop long-term relationships with decision-makers at current and prospective clients
- Work with agency traders to understand platform usage and obtain product feedback
- Work with the product team to help share customer insights to shape our platform
- Promote and sell through new platform features
- Assisting Sales team and Vertical Specialists with client direct support and strategy focus
- Programmatic specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year university; MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience selling advertising software
- Extensive experience working with customers on technical integrations
- History of longstanding, consultative client relationships
- Strong background in bringing in Independent agency business
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability
- Self-starter & quick learner
- Able to travel (entire Midwest Region remit)
- Experience in managing longer sales cycles with many stakeholders
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.