Client Partnerships Account Manager LATAM
Teads, Miami, Florida, United States
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Account Manager / Sr Account Manager
We are on the lookout for an Strategic Planning Manager to join our Client Partnership Manager team in LATAM. This role supports the growth and development of TEADS most important advertiser accounts.
At Teads, we think differently. We are diverse and celebrate each other at every turn. We learn quickly, evolve constantly, and innovate every day. We praise creativity and authenticity. We believe that equality in the workplace drives progress and that the sum of our parts is the glue to our whole.
We are a collection of over 1000 people who possess different values, beliefs, experiences, backgrounds, preferences, and behaviors, and together, we are just getting started.
We are The Global Media Platform.
- Collaboration with Teads' Regional Industry Directors and Managers to deliver best-in-class account management service
- Support Joint Business Plans for Teads' largest partnerships across FMCG, Tech & Telco, Luxury & Beauty, Auto and other key categories - internally and externally focused
- Understand clients’ objectives and KPIs and ensure local teams are optimizing towards these to drive results. Provide consistency in reporting and set benchmarks for local teams for the key accounts you manage alongside the Regional Industry Directors & Managers
- Developing presentations, newsletters, to ensure constant communication with our top STA partnerships.
- Pipeline tracking across markets and sharing of campaign information to ensure Teads maximizes opportunity to win business across as many markets in the Latam region as possible.
- Spend Tracking and JBP benefits tracking on a monthly basis.
- Regular reporting of campaign performance data to internal and external teams, coordinating with local markets to produce case studies of best work.
- Coordination across our Insights, Teads Studio and Operations team to help deliver monthly and quarterly business reviews to clients.
- Troubleshoot campaigns and our partnerships and look for challenges that can be highlighted to our Industry Directors & Managers
- Previous experience of working in a similar digital Account Management role within Media Owner or Agency.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills, Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Mobile, Video and Programmatic experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital ecosystem, including understanding and analytical capabilities of digital metrics.
- Excellent power point and excel skills
- Fast learner, proactive and dynamic.
- Good communications skills in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus.
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data, and AI optimization technologies as an end-to-end solution.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand-safe, responsible advertising environments while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies, and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and represents employees across various skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Help the world share their story