Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads, The Global Media Platform, has an engineering team that brings together 200+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
To innovate, we promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Working on a very high traffic environment with low latency and high availability constraints
- Rich tech stack and system architecture to optimize for performance, scalability, resiliency and cost efficiency
- Fast changing environment where we continuously collaborate with Product teams and constantly adapt our Cloud infrastructure for new features and Products
- Management of large dataset with milliseconds order of magnitude access time to compute in near real time complex auction resolution algorithm
As the Engineering Leader of the team, you will:
- Build and lead a technical long-term direction for the team
- Inspire, mentor and help your team members to grow and support engineering efforts
- Ensure projects delivered meet requirements, on time with the appropriate cursor of quality
- Work hand in hand with our cross-functional teams to manage projects (product, engineering, and operations teams)
- Participate in and influence technical conversations, as well as hands-on contribution to features implementation work
- Proven experience as a technical leader in the software industry
- Demonstrated ability to mentor technical teams
- A passion and curiosity for creating and building things
- A keen sense of ownership for and experience managing the end-to-end project development cycle
- Sound and pragmatic knowledge of project management and Agile methodology
- Good problem-solving skills and passion for data driven decisions
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
- You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
- We embrace a "no blame no mercy" mindset
- You build it, you ship it, you run it
- Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries through communities of practice (backend development, datastore, web development, data science, data engineering …)
- Get competitive benefits and in-house training
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.