Publisher Account Manager
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is seeking a Publisher Account Manager based in Seoul, to join our growing Publisher team.
What We Do
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021
What You Will Do
The Publisher Account Manager will be responsible for the development of Teads’ technology partnerships with digital publishers across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with digital publishers, video ad platforms and/or ad networks, as well as a keen understanding of online advertising and related technologies. S/he will have proven experience selling online ad solutions to publishers, particularly those with online video audiences. Among others, these would be his/her responsibilities:
- Grow our Publisher Partnerships in Korea.
- Account management and handling of day to day operations.
- Quarterly business reviews for key accounts.
- Work closely with Ad operations and Sales to deliver against campaign objectives.
- Support and Report to the Publisher Development Director to expand the partnership business in Korea.
- Work with APAC Publisher operations team to implement growth strategies for accounts.
- Key strategy member on expansion in other regional markets.
What We Are Looking For
- 2-3 years in Digital Media, preferably in a publisher development role in an SSP, Ad Network or Ad Platform Sales.
- Basic understanding of the digital media ecosystem.
- Good network of Digital publishers & App owners.
- Excel proficiency Eg. Pivot table and Vlookup
- Fluent in English
Benefits At Teads
- Competitive Salary Packages
- Quarterly Bonus on KPI achievements
- Generous Time Off Policy
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Mental Health Programmes
- Training & Upskilling Programmes
- Flexible Hours
Visit us at teads.com/about-teads/ to know more.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price