Senior Tech Recruiter
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is looking for a dynamic and passionate Senior Tech Recruiter to join our Talent team and support our growing Engineering Team who represents 200+ engineers located in 3 sites: Montpellier, Paris, Bucharest.
Apart from being responsible for the full lifecycle of recruiting various profiles for multiple feature teams, you will be a brand ambassador with your innovative mindset and constant challenge.
What will you be doing?
- Engage and develop talent pool using creative sourcing techniques to identify the right people and convert passive leads to active candidates
- Collaborate with the Hiring manager of each feature teams to understand the needs and develop our recruitment strategy
- Manage job postings in Greenhouse and externally to various career sites and college boards
- Work with Talent Team in developing Talent Acquisition strategies and projects
- Be a brand ambassador to help us to develop our Talent brand
- Provide excellent customer service to candidates and internal teams
- Ensuring weekly reporting working on specific metrics
What do we require?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in hiring for technical roles
- Good understanding of technology or engineering profiles such as Developer, Data Scientist, Product Manager…
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Good level in English
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proactive and creative mindset
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
The best bed for better sleep
Tech Jobs For You
Recruitment Marketing Manager, EMEA
Okta, Ireland; United Kingdom; Germany; Netherlands; France; Sw...