Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
The role will involve providing support to the team, in particular helping to produce brand lift reports which are a critically important output for our Clients.
By the end of the internship you will have gained valuable experience in the field of digital advertising, data driven insights and research. This will be a full-time six-month internship and full training will be provided.
- Organising the the set up and production of Teads’ in house brand lift solution (Brand Pulse) in the UK and Northern Europe
- Creating case studies for our existing research projects (not limited to Brand Pulse) to showcase creative effectiveness, brand uplift and measurement studies
- Utilizing in-house and third-party audience insight tools using a variety of sources (1st, 2nd and 3rd party data, surveys, panel measurement, eyetracking etc)
- Becoming the global audience insights expert and helping set best practices
- Supporting the development of consumer and market insights for verticals (Travel, Tech, Finance, Luxury, Automotive)
- Leveraging traffic insights from Teads media barometer
- Answering ad hoc requests from management and assisting the Intelligence team with their daily workflow
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferably in Marketing, Market Research, Media, Advertising/Communications, with strong numerical & data skills)
- Bright and intelligent, with strong analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Able to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Very good problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills with G-Suite experience (e.g. Google Slides, Sheets etc) preferred
- Demonstrable interest in research methodologies and analytical tools, consumer behaviour, digital media and advertising industry
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.
Want to learn more about Teads? Visit Teads's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price