Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
We are looking for a Design Intern to join our team!
Are you capable of creating rich media ad formats (preferably for video and display) able to work within a fast-paced, high pressure, team-oriented environment? Are you hungry to work with the latest technologies use your initiative to come up with unique designs and new ideas whilst ensuring best practice, usability and accessibility? If yes, please read on!
The role will require the Design Intern to…
- Run projects from start to finish
- Job split is essentially - 70% design, 20% build (Mobile, Tablet, desktop), 10% Teads product/technical platform development
- Create and Design Teads Studio ad formats
- Innovate and deliver new solutions for ad portfolio
- Report into the Head of Teads Studio EMEA
===== Responsibilities =====
- Keen eye for designing in Photoshop and Front end Design
- Designing and building cross device, unique creative HTML 5 non standard IAB Banners, skins and microsites
- Build prototypes and demos for new or existing products
- Work closely with members of all departments, primarily Sales and Ad Operations, to gather project specs and deployment procedures.
- Creating custom solutions for client requirements
===== Skills Required =====
- Adobe Creative Suite – expert photoshop knowledge
- Ability to integrate dynamic content such as RSS Feeds, video, geo location and
- search API results into a web page or Flash application
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, time management and communicate transparently with internal and external teams
- Strong portfolio demonstrating solid foundations across multiple technologies (Valid HTML, CSS, JS)
- Commercial experience in online design
- The ability to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, and eager to exercise creative freedom.
- Bonus skills -
- CSS and HTML knowledge
- Video compression, editing and effects
- Back End development
===== About Teads =====
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and No. 1 video advertising marketplace in the world (source: comScore). Publishers work with Teads to create brand new video inventory, monetizing it through their own sales force, Teads sales force or programmatic buying.
Teads’ outstream video and display advertising solutions encompass a series of formats inserted deep into media content, like the inRead format, displayed inside articles. It has been changing the game within the advertising industry by creating unprecedented levels of premium video inventory, which did not exist before.
Brands and agencies can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, through programmatic or managed services.
Teads has a team of over 670 employees, 120 of whom are on the innovation team, across 35 offices in 24 countries. We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.