- Attract, hire and retain high performing Sales Development Representatives via all channels available (internal, external, self).
- Drive a high performance, high accountability culture (work hard, play hard) to achieve and exceed sales development goals.
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring through a deep understanding of our business model, and our sales methodology. This includes coaching on how to reach a targeted audience (via phone, email and social), inbound follow up and outbound prospecting techniques.
- Support direct reports by participating in prospect qualification and discovery calls (including shadowing calls to customize coaching to each of the Sales Development Representatives as well as supporting a deeper level of qualification of opportunities identified).
- Provide weekly team performance summary to executive team.
- Collaborate with Marketing to establish and tune scalable processes for Incoming inquiries and Marketing to net new prospect accounts.
- Drive discipline and operational excellence in Sales Development with the tools available to us, including Salesforce.
- 3+ years of experience prospecting as an individual contributor
- 2+ years of experience leading/managing employees with a track record in hiring, developing and coaching successful teams
- Experience in software sales required, in MarTech a strong plus
- Top performer, goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (Presidents Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Experience using and implementing a sales methodology
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company matchUnlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine
Founded in 2014, Terminus is the leading account-based marketing platform that enables B2B marketers to target accounts, engage decision-makers, and accelerate marketing and sales pipeline velocity at scale. Companies such as Salesforce, WP Engine, Vidyard, and Rosetta Stone use Terminus as a foundational platform for ABM. Terminus is on a mission to build a best-in-class ABM platform and community to make B2B marketers heroes in their organizations. We’re challenging the status quo of our industry and creating ABM Superheroes.