- Understand and translate customer business goals into successful campaign plans in order to achieve them using Terminus technology during initial onboarding
- Be prescriptive in guiding and eduationing customers through their adoption and roll out of an Account Based practice during the onboarding time frame.
- Manage a portfolio of customer onboarding projects, ensuring a successful and timely completion of each project
- Become an expert on the Terminus platform and train customers with varying levels of sophistication
- Become an expert on campaign management and best practices of account-based marketing strategy
- Develop a thorough understanding of setting up and running display advertising campaigns
- Identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process by developing best practices and process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Advocate and assist in the prioritization of new customer features and product enhancements, influencing the Terminus product roadmap and collaborating with the Product team to identify short-term solutions
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to ensure smooth handoffs before and after onboarding
- Track and maintain accurate client records and hit key onboarding services milestones using Terminus project management and professional services automation software.
- Bachelor's degree required, Marketing preferred
- 3+ years experience in a customer or client facing role (such as Client Success, Customer Success, Account Management)
- 2+ years with marketing and/or advertising campaigns and strategy (ideally digital and display advertising) is a plus
- Understanding of MarTech (experience using MarTech platforms is ideal)
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of accounts with keen prioritization and multitasking abilities
- Demonstrable experience managing a customer relationship
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you have the unique ability to talk technical details and business strategy in the same conversation and make it interesting
- Experience with marketing technologies such as Terminus, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Adroll, Demandbase, Engagio, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot
- Background in B2B advertising or B2B marketing
- Experience with project management software, such as BaseCamp, MavenLink, Microsoft Project or JIRA
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Guaranteed Stock Options
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home days
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine
Founded in 2014, Terminus is the leading account-based marketing platform that enables B2B marketers to target accounts, engage decision-makers, and accelerate marketing and sales pipeline velocity at scale. Companies such as Salesforce, WP Engine, Vidyard, and Rosetta Stone use Terminus as a foundational platform for ABM. Terminus is on a mission to build a best-in-class ABM platform and community to make B2B marketers heroes in their organizations. We’re challenging the status quo of our industry and creating ABM Superheroes.
Want to learn more about Terminus? Visit Terminus's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Data Analyst Intern
DraftKings, Boston, MA