- Write and review services code in Scala/Java, Go, Ruby and other languages/frameworks as necessary
- Design and implement large scale data pipelines and solutions
- Deploy high-volume services to production multiple times per day
- Maintain infrastructure-as-code in an AWS environment (We use Terraform)
- Instrument code to provide visibility into performance and reliability
- Document service design/architecture and participate in design reviews
- Maintain operations by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Work with Support to triage and debug customer and product issues
- 5+ years of professional development experience with at least one of the following tools: Go or Java or Scala or C#.
- 1+ years of Data engineering experience with Glue and Athena or similar ETL/Data tools
- Cloud experience (highly prefer AWS), including experience running production systems
- The desire and interest to code in Go, Java/Scala, Spark, Glue, and Athena most of the time.
- Experience with multiple database designs (graph, relational, data lakes)
- RPC/RESTful API design and development
- Experience building, maintaining, and monitoring distributed systems and services
- Experience with Machine Learning and Analytics
- A passion for technology and learning
- Collaborative personality
- Excellent communication skills
Preferred Experience With The Following:
- Big Data
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Founded in 2014, Terminus is the leading account-based marketing platform that enables B2B marketers to target accounts, engage decision-makers, and accelerate marketing and sales pipeline velocity at scale. Companies such as Salesforce, WP Engine, Vidyard, and Rosetta Stone use Terminus as a foundational platform for ABM. Terminus is on a mission to build a best-in-class ABM platform and community to make B2B marketers heroes in their organizations. We’re challenging the status quo of our industry and creating ABM Superheroes.
Want to learn more about Terminus? Visit Terminus's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Tech Jobs For You
Software Architect-Core Infrastructure Development
Okta, San Francisco, CA; Boston, MA; New York City, NY; US Remote