- Craftsman-like approach to building software; takes pride in high quality software engineering and advocates and instills these values in others
- Focused on delivering value to the business with relentless efforts to ensure and improve quality
- A proponent of strong, collaborative, quality software engineering techniques and methods: DevOps, agile development, continuous integration and automated testing approaches
- Design, develop, maintain, and deploy complex data and ETL pipeline solutions using Apache Airflow, Kubernetes, Python (RESTful server side APIs) stacks and cloud services (GCP)
- Contribute to the implementation of data architecture(s) and data model design
- Build scalable and tolerant systems using container technologies (Docker) and cloud infrastructure (Kubernetes, GCP) as well as internal tooling to accelerate product development cycles
- Develop solutions that leverage existing frameworks and libraries, align with the overall company architecture and vision
- BA/BS degree with high mathematical and computing content (e.g. Computer Science or Engineering) and 4+ years of related experience.
- Mastery in any major programming language - Python/Go/Java a plus.
- Experience with Spark/PySpark/Pandas a plus.
- Experience with automated testing types, tools and techniques (Unit, Functional, Integration, RESTful, Load; Karma, Rspec, Protractor, Selenium, Jasmine, Enzyme, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration tools and processes (Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.), agile delivery (Pivotal, Jira) and test-driven (TDD) or business-driven (BDD) development
- Familiarity with cloud native architectures for containerized micro-services
- Familiarity with a variety of programming styles (e.g. OO, functional) and software design patterns
- Experience with RDBMS development (e.g. PostgreSQL, Snowflake); strong SQL skills
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Google, etc. is a strong plus
- Experience with code versioning and management, including Git/Github
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile team environment
- Experience in building SaaS based software - Marketing or Programmatic platform a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with business partner and leaders of varying levels
- Confident communicator; able to argue a point concisely and deal positively with conflicting views
- Enthusiasm for learning & results oriented
- Mentoring junior SDETs
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance to protect your paycheck
- 100% employer paid Basic Life and Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) benefits to protect your loved ones
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- Commuter benefits to help you save money when you commute to work
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Founded in 2014, Terminus is the leading account-based marketing platform that enables B2B marketers to target accounts, engage decision-makers, and accelerate marketing and sales pipeline velocity at scale. Companies such as Salesforce, WP Engine, Vidyard, and Rosetta Stone use Terminus as a foundational platform for ABM. Terminus is on a mission to build a best-in-class ABM platform and community to make B2B marketers heroes in their organizations. We’re challenging the status quo of our industry and creating ABM Superheroes.
Want to learn more about Terminus? Visit Terminus's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.