- Have a proven track record of success selling to B2B companies (specifically in the martech and/or adtech space)
- Be a competitive, team player
- Exhibit passion and excitement about our product, industry and audience
- Learn quickly and be receptive to coaching
- Be highly motivated, adaptable and open-minded
- 2+ years of experience working as an Account Executive
- 2+ years experience selling software to enterprise-level martech or adtech B2B companies
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Deep understanding of sales methodology and forecasting
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Experience using technology such as Salesforce and SalesLoft, and/or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong customer and previous-employer references
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Founded in 2014, Terminus is the leading account-based marketing platform that enables B2B marketers to target accounts, engage decision-makers, and accelerate marketing and sales pipeline velocity at scale. Companies such as Salesforce, WP Engine, Vidyard, and Rosetta Stone use Terminus as a foundational platform for ABM. Terminus is on a mission to build a best-in-class ABM platform and community to make B2B marketers heroes in their organizations. We’re challenging the status quo of our industry and creating ABM Superheroes.
Want to learn more about Terminus? Visit Terminus's website.
Help the world share their story
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Account Executive, Yelp Restaurants (Remote, Eastern Re...
Yelp, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States