Tesla, Palo Alto, CA or Fremont, CA
Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
A great recruiter stands apart by excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships with the business and within HR. An extraordinary recruiter stands out by doing all of the above combined with strong business savvy, a passion for their craft, and a genuine commitment for providing an unforgettable candidate experience.
You’ll thrive at Tesla by striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, project management and influencing. One hire at a time, we are finding the talent responsible for changing the world of energy and transportation and moving us forward to a more sustainable future.
When you’re doing something nobody has ever done before, the old ways can frequently come up short. At Tesla, you’ll get the opportunity to be creative, to try, to fail, to learn and to succeed. You will have an appetite for risk, for taking that big bet, because that’s how we leap ahead together. In this role, you will partner with business organizations as they continue to build the most innovative products in the world.
- Partnering with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy
- Creating strong relationships with top Universities and managing on-campus events and career fairs
- Shepherding the time and resources at your disposal effectively and keeping your business partners up to speed on a regular basis
- Using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best passive talent
- Conducting thorough behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess both technical baseline as well as skills be successful in the Tesla environment
- Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Minimum BS/BA or equivalent in business or related field is required
- Minimum of 4 years recruiting experience
- Minimum of 2 years technical recruiting experience
- 20% travel preferred but not required
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing technical talent
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment
- A genuine interest in technology as shown by continuous learning throughout your career
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
- The ability to lead projects to successful conclusion – balancing efficiency with quality
- A combination of corporate and agency/executive search experience is preferred
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable transportation and electricity consumption by designing and manufacturing electric vehicles and energy storage systems. Based in California, Tesla employs more than 13,000 people across four continents, and manufactures cars at our factory in Fremont, California. We are currently constructing the Gigafactory–the world’s largest lithium ion battery factory–in Sparks, Nevada, and have begun production of Energy battery storage products.
Tesla currently produces two premium EVs–Model S and Model X–engineered from the ground up to be the world’s best car and SUV, respectively. Model S received Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, and achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA. The recently released Model X includes the first ever falcon wing doors, as well as Tesla’s award-winning electric all-wheel drive powertrain. Both vehicles come with free road trip access to more than 400 Tesla Supercharger stations—the world’s fastest EV charging technology. Model 3, our third generation EV, is currently under development.
Tesla produces the Powerwall, a residential battery pack, as well as commercial and utility-grade Powerpack storage systems designed to help reduce electricity costs, smooth consumption and create a more resilient electricity grid.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone; you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we’re trying to do too difficult.
Want to learn more about Tesla? Visit Tesla's website.
Jobs You May Like
Recruiting Services Manager
The Sourcery, The Sourcery
Director of Knowledge and Community
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
English Interpreter&Translator(한영 통번역사)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
2017-2018 San Francisco Educator - Long Term Sub - Part Time
AltSchool, San Francisco, CA
Codecademy, New York