- Ensure all assets are complete and ready to go live on deadline. QA live ad units & monitor pacing. Capture screenshots within 24-48 hours of campaign launches.
- Pull and deliver weekly reporting in internal & agency templates on deadlines, while making any relevant optimization recommendations to ensure full-delivery and above-benchmark performance for client campaigns.
- Manage monthly reporting & billing, invoicing, and expense coding.
- Establish performance benchmarks and optimize all campaigns to meet or exceed those metrics.
- Ensure all booked revenue is recognized while campaign objectives are consistently met or exceeded
- Identify, troubleshoot creative or client-facing issues with the Head of Brands & appropriate departments.
- Own pre-sale media plan and media slide development for turn-key programs.
- Pull, analyze, and circulate monthly GA reporting to analyze all top performing site content for editorial, production, and sales to leverage in brand planning.
- 1+ years of digital advertising and/or campaign management experience
- 1+ years of experience with GA or GA certification
- 1+ years of experience analyzing social metrics
- Strong analytical skills– ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to utilize complex data to inform business decisions
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills as well as the capacity to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communication and customer service skills
About The Coveteur
Known for stunning photography, award-winning writing, and an intimate look at luxury lifestyles and global tastemakers, Coveteur was established in 2011 as a passion project to explore the homes and closets of global street style stars and influencers. Since then, the brand has evolved and expanded, offering a behind-the-scenes look at all things fashion, beauty, health and wellness, travel and lifestyle.
Want to learn more about The Coveteur? Visit The Coveteur's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.