Tech Ecosystem Manager
The Democratic Party, Remote
Change that Matters
- Manage the day-to-day process, training, reporting, and development of the Ecosystem team and Tech team generally in furthering ecosystem initiatives;
- Oversee ecosystem convenings with the goal of strengthening the DNC Tech team’s brand and partnerships, creating buy-in for DNC tech initiatives, and collating a holistic picture of the democratic tech landscape;
- Foster and maintain relationships with progressive tech operatives;
- Ensure regular communication with all partners, including updates on the work of the DNC Tech team, such as development and improvements of tools, services, support, training, etc.;
- Develop innovative programs, tools and initiatives that strengthen the ecosystem at large, create opportunities for collaboration, and provide forums for best practices;
- Build and oversee management of various DNC Tech advisory boards with the goal of fostering relationships and communication, fundraising, and expanding the DNC Tech brand;
- Facilitation of information sharing on new innovations among partners including state parties, campaigns, partner organizations, and vendors;
- Grasp an understanding of the progressive tech landscape and advise partners on where they can fill gaps to ensure products are being created that match the needs of state parties and campaigns, while also ensuring that the DNC is not using crucial engineering capacity to create all tools in the ecosystem;
- Manage donor relationships and facilitate opportunities for donors to experience the work of the DNC Tech Team and invest directly;
- Develop and execute long-term plans for each upcoming political cycle to communicate and ensure partners are read in on the service and support we are providing to all candidates and stakeholders;
- Create strong feedback loop with ecosystem partners to ensure we have a window into what is happening in the field and partners in turn feel as if they have a strong access point with the DNC;
- Collaborate and coordinate with the larger Tech team and DNC team at-large on major initiatives, goals, opportunities, process, communications, and training materials, etc.;
- Serve as a leader within the larger DNC Tech team to determine: when to provide updates to partners on our work, develop new programs and systems, and gather feedback from the ecosystem.
- A talent for communicating technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- A vision for how the progressive tech ecosystem can best collaborate to have the highest impact in 2019, 2020, and onward;
- An understanding of the key players in the ecosystem;
- Strong communication skills;Highly organized;
- The ability to remain focused and effective in a fast-paced environment, with multiple competing priorities.
- Previous experience managing a team;Familiarity with the progressive tech ecosystem;
- Political campaign experience;
- Fantastic communication and relationship building skills and a desire to hone and apply them;
- A desire to collaborate and work closely with cross-functional partners;
- A natural curiosity and humility to the way you approach your work;A desire to change politics for the better, support the Democratic Party, and secure the future of our country.
About The Democratic Party
OUR PARTY Since 1848, the Democratic National Committee has been the home of the Democratic Party, the oldest continuing party in the United States. Today we are millions of supporters strong, fighting for progress and helping elect Democrats across the country to state government, Congress, and the White House. There are several core beliefs that tie our party together: Democrats believe that we're greater together than we are on our own—that this country succeeds when everyone gets a fair shot, everyone does their fair share, and everyone plays by the same rules. Our party is focused on building an economy that lifts up all Americans, not just those at the top. That's why Democrats are working to make progress on issues like job creation, equal pay, education, health care, and clean energy.
Want to learn more about The Democratic Party? Visit The Democratic Party's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Software Engineer
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Software Engineer, Cloud Control Plane
.NET Solution Architect (Sitecore)
Software Engineer (all levels)
Axoni, New York City
Principal Systems Engineer cPanel
Endurance International Group, Provo, UT
Infrastructure Developer (DevOps)
ThoughtWorks, San Francisco