Do you want to…
- Secure the future of our country? Right now a lot is at stake in our country and our team has a huge opportunity to make a real difference.
- Work with amazing people? We’re building a diverse, distributed team, hiring the best people we can wherever they are—alumni from past Presidential campaigns working out of DC and New York, experienced product developers from the SF Bay Area, and more.
- Never stop learning? There are people who know about politics and people who know about technology and a few who have figured out some things about how to combine the two, but we are blazing a lot of new trails and you should be comfortable exploring and learning from everyone you can.
- Work on many kinds of systems, from the plumbing of ETL jobs, to applications used by teams at the DNC, by campaigns across the country, and by thousands of volunteers and millions of voters. Some of our engineers are generalists who can pitch in on any of these; others provide deeper expertise in one area or another.
- Collaborate with other engineers, data scientists, and product managers to help us figure out how we can best use technology to help Democrats get elected.
- Build for the long run knowing that the mission of the Tech team is to continually improve the technology available to Democrats from campaign to campaign and election to election.
- Communicate clearly and approach problems with curiosity and humility.
About The Democratic Party
OUR PARTY Since 1848, the Democratic National Committee has been the home of the Democratic Party, the oldest continuing party in the United States. Today we are millions of supporters strong, fighting for progress and helping elect Democrats across the country to state government, Congress, and the White House. There are several core beliefs that tie our party together: Democrats believe that we're greater together than we are on our own—that this country succeeds when everyone gets a fair shot, everyone does their fair share, and everyone plays by the same rules. Our party is focused on building an economy that lifts up all Americans, not just those at the top. That's why Democrats are working to make progress on issues like job creation, equal pay, education, health care, and clean energy.
Want to learn more about The Democratic Party ? Visit The Democratic Party 's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Highfive, Redwood City
Manufacturing Sustaining Engineer
Carbon, Redwood City
Big Data Engineer (m/f)
Software Engineer, Analytics
Origami Logic, Bangkok, Thailand
Full-Stack Engineering Manager
TripleLift, New York
Front End Engineer
Movable Ink , Movable Ink - NYC