The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Change that Matters
Do you want to …
- Secure the future of our country? Right now a lot is at stake in our country and our team has a huge opportunity to make a real difference.
- Work with amazing people? We’re building a diverse, distributed team, hiring the best people we can wherever they are—alumni from past Presidential campaigns working out of DC and New York, experienced product developers from the SF Bay Area, and more.
- Never stop learning? There are people who know about politics and people who know about technology and a few who have figured out some things about how to combine the two, but we are blazing a lot of new trails and you should be comfortable exploring and learning from everyone you can.
You will …
- Act as a technical lead for IT infrastructure projects, ensuring software and hardware installations follow industry and institutional best practices. Oversee the maintenance, and support of a diverse on-prem and cloud-based server infrastructure.
- Manage security infrastructure, maintain and support such infrastructure to ensure it is free from vulnerabilities.
- Monitor and report on infrastructure uptime and performance. Develop alerts on uptime, performance, and security and respond to such alerts as quickly as possible.
- Contribute to our DevOps team, assisting to automate deployment practices, and ensure security best practices are maintained throughout an agile development process.
About The Democratic Party
OUR PARTY Since 1848, the Democratic National Committee has been the home of the Democratic Party, the oldest continuing party in the United States. Today we are millions of supporters strong, fighting for progress and helping elect Democrats across the country to state government, Congress, and the White House. There are several core beliefs that tie our party together: Democrats believe that we're greater together than we are on our own—that this country succeeds when everyone gets a fair shot, everyone does their fair share, and everyone plays by the same rules. Our party is focused on building an economy that lifts up all Americans, not just those at the top. That's why Democrats are working to make progress on issues like job creation, equal pay, education, health care, and clean energy.
Want to learn more about The Democratic Party? Visit The Democratic Party's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Incident Response
Exabeam, San Mateo, CA
Senior/Lead Software Engineer (Applications)
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL (HQ), Sunnyvale, CA, Toronto, ON, Tel Aviv, Israel, Zurich, Switzerland, Culver City, CA
Staff Backend Engineer, Caching
Box, Redwood City, CA
Senior Backend Engineer
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Software Engineer - Vehicle Dynamics and Controls
Zoox, Foster City, CA