Do you want to …
- Secure the future of our country? Right now a lot is at stake in our country and our team has a huge opportunity to make a real difference.
- Work with amazing people? We’re building a diverse, distributed team, hiring the best people we can wherever they are—alumni from past Presidential campaigns working out of DC and New York, experienced product developers from the SF Bay Area, and more.
- Never stop learning? There are people who know about politics and people who know about technology and a few who have figured out some things about how to combine the two, but we are blazing a lot of new trails and you should be comfortable exploring and learning from everyone you can.
You will …
- Identify our biggest product opportunities—whether in data analytics, grassroots organizing, voter empowerment, fundraising, or getting the message out—and work with the team to plan, design, implement, and deploy new systems to meet them.
- Collaborate with other departments of the DNC and with Democrats around the country to get a real understanding of what problems we can help solve.
- Drive decisions with data. Help us create feedback loops in our products and pick the right metrics to measure whether we’re actually solving real problems for our users.
- Communicate clearly and approach problems with curiosity and humility.
About The Democratic Party
OUR PARTY Since 1848, the Democratic National Committee has been the home of the Democratic Party, the oldest continuing party in the United States. Today we are millions of supporters strong, fighting for progress and helping elect Democrats across the country to state government, Congress, and the White House. There are several core beliefs that tie our party together: Democrats believe that we're greater together than we are on our own—that this country succeeds when everyone gets a fair shot, everyone does their fair share, and everyone plays by the same rules. Our party is focused on building an economy that lifts up all Americans, not just those at the top. That's why Democrats are working to make progress on issues like job creation, equal pay, education, health care, and clean energy.
Want to learn more about The Democratic Party ? Visit The Democratic Party 's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager (eCommerce/Digital Retail Customer Experience)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Senior UX Researcher
foodora Germany, Berlin
Vice President, Product Management
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Product Marketing Manager, Meetup Pro
Meetup, New York
Senior Product Manager, Device Based Access Management
Okta, San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA
Vice President, Product Management (New Markets)
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA