The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Change that Matters
Do you want to...
- Secure the future of our country? Right now a lot is at stake in our country and our team has a huge opportunity to make a real difference.
- Work with amazing people? We’re building a diverse, distributed team, hiring the best people we can wherever they are—alumni from past Presidential campaigns working out of DC and New York, experienced product developers from the SF Bay Area, and more.
- Never stop learning? There are people who know about politics and people who know about technology and a few who have figured out some things about how to combine the two, but we are blazing a lot of new trails and you should be comfortable exploring and learning from everyone you can.
- Identify our biggest technologies opportunities for our corporate and production environments, then work with internal and external teams to plan, design, implement, and deploy new systems to meet them.
- Manage long-term projects from start to finish, ensuring we don't get caught up in the day to day tasks.
- Provide metrics and reports on team efforts, and strengthen the team's ability to triage and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Communicate clearly and approach problems with curiosity and humility.
- Build a team of passionate IT professionals who know how to provide the best support to the teams out to win elections.
About The Democratic Party
OUR PARTY Since 1848, the Democratic National Committee has been the home of the Democratic Party, the oldest continuing party in the United States. Today we are millions of supporters strong, fighting for progress and helping elect Democrats across the country to state government, Congress, and the White House. There are several core beliefs that tie our party together: Democrats believe that we're greater together than we are on our own—that this country succeeds when everyone gets a fair shot, everyone does their fair share, and everyone plays by the same rules. Our party is focused on building an economy that lifts up all Americans, not just those at the top. That's why Democrats are working to make progress on issues like job creation, equal pay, education, health care, and clean energy.
Want to learn more about The Democratic Party? Visit The Democratic Party's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineering in Test
MuleSoft, Buenos Aires
Quality Engineering Manager
Faraday Future, Hanford, CA
Agile Practice Lead - Product Design
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in the USA
Software Engineer Intern, Android
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Lead Character Artist
PlayStation, San Diego
Operations Program Manager
Qualtrics, Provo, UT