Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Are you the last person standing when the Scrabble dust settles? Have you been described as a lyrical wordsmith? Do you spend most of your time with two fingers on the pulse of pop culture? Then you could be the person The Marketing Arm is looking for.
You’re a thinker and a doer. Every word you put to paper is strategically sound, and grammatically impeccable. You don’t write ads. You write conversations your audience will welcome. You self-edit, and you know when not to. You’re a team player for whom no job is too small and no deadline too tight. You wear many hats and you speak in many voices. You’re a juggler. A go-getter. A built-in proofreader. And you can take a punch, but you won’t be knocked out.
- Developing concepts: promotional, experiential, social and so on.
- Handling all copywriting duties within a group, from ads to signage to long-form web copy.
- Understanding input from Creative Directors and clients, and effectively applying feedback to creative executions.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of cultural and business trends.
- Effectively building relationships with teammates and clients.
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule, as weekend and extended workdays are sometimes (but rarely) necessary.
- Demonstrating knowledge of the marketplace our clients operate in, strategy, and the competitive landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field (Advertising, Journalism, Marketing, English, etc.).
- 2-4 years of agency experience as a Copywriter.
- Strong Concepting chops a huge plus!
- Experience in promotional marketing (experiential a plus).
- Strong problem-solving, communications, and relationship-building skills.
- Self-motivation, and ability to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines.
- Ability to brainstorm in large groups and develop big promotional ideas from beginning to end.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote and InDesign a plus.
- Solid online portfolio.
About The Marketing Arm
ABOUT US We are built to help brands engage along the entire consumer journey. Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact. Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities you need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking. It works! Over 100 top brands agree. If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Want to learn more about The Marketing Arm? Visit The Marketing Arm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Demand Ops Marketing Manager
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Email Marketing Manager – Expansion and Retention
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Seer Interactive, San Diego, CA
Associate Graphic Designer - Stores
ModCloth, Los Angeles, CA