Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
The Marketing Arm is looking for people to fill a truly unique position.
We need IDEA PEOPLE!
We don’t want someone with concepts that are pretty cool and kinda neat; we want concepts that are groundbreaking and game changing. We want concepts that not only have never been done before, but concepts that have never even been thought of before.
The criteria is pretty straight forward: You have to have a passion for coming up with the big idea. You have to love getting that idea on paper and standing up and selling in that idea. You have to be able to tell a really good story.
- RESEARCH IT: You must have your finger on the pulse of upcoming trends and marketplace knowledge to keep our ideas ahead of the curve over a range of different topics and brands.
- RECOGNIZE IT: Can you find the big idea in your own and others concepts? You must not only spot big ideas with sniper-like precision, but understand what makes it a big idea, or which part of the idea makes it big.
- PRESENT IT: Courage and confidence is must when presenting and selling ideas both internally and to clients. You have to be able to write and formulate a persuasive story. Do you have what it takes to engage your audience with a compelling story that fulfills the objective and exceeds all expectations?
- Must bring original ideas to the table: No one-trick ponies.
- Must have courage under fire: No whimping out on your ideas.
- Must have expert juggling skills: No dropping the ball.
- Must play well with others: No control freaks.
- Must be passionate about the work: No stopping when it’s good, push till it’s great.
- Must be open to criticism: No thin skin, no criers.
- Must be a self-starter: We’re not here to babysit you.
- Strategic and conceptual thinker.
- Fearless presentation skills.
- At least one (1) year of experiential experience.
About The Marketing Arm
ABOUT US We are built to help brands engage along the entire consumer journey. Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact. Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities you need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking. It works! Over 100 top brands agree. If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Want to learn more about The Marketing Arm? Visit The Marketing Arm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Growth Marketing Manager
Scoop, San Francisco, California
Sales Development Representative
Managed By Q, New York, NY
Jetty, New York, NY
Analyst, On Platform Insights
Refinery29, New York
Integrated Producer, Benelux
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Fleet Communicator Part-Time/Working Student (Romanian Speaking)
foodora Germany, Berlin