Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Are you excited about finding ways for consumers to truly connect with a brand? Are you interested in making a product come to life as an experience? Do you have an eye for detail when it comes to the look and feel of a space? If so, then you could be the Brand Experience Art Director we’re looking for.
- You pay incredible attention to the little details while refusing to lose sight of the bigger picture.
- You are a deep thinker and an expert on designing experiences.
- You carefully consider every part of an environment when building an event or activation — not just the signage and seating, but everything else consumers can see, touch and interact with.
- You know how to think for yourself. You don’t rely on others. You act.
- You also have a deep understanding of spatial structure and how that affects consumers.
- Most important, you truly believe — with your heart and soul — in the power of experiences to form connections between consumers and a brand.
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Strong problem-solving, communication and relationship-building skills
- Self-motivation and ability to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines
- Ability to brainstorm in large groups and develop big promotional ideas from beginning to end
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign CS5 or above, 3D Studio Max and SketchUp
About The Marketing Arm
ABOUT US We are built to help brands engage along the entire consumer journey. Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact. Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities you need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking. It works! Over 100 top brands agree. If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Want to learn more about The Marketing Arm? Visit The Marketing Arm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Food Production Team Member
Sun Basket, Westampton, New Jersey
Content Strategist, China
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Inventory Warehouse Team Members
Sun Basket, San Jose, California
Coordinator, Exhibition Technology
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
ModCloth, Pittsburgh, PA
NBA Social Media Contributor --Minnesota Timberwolves
Vox Media, Remote