Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
We are currently seeking a Senior Digital Analyst to add to our growing New York team. The Senior Media Analyst is responsible for producing compelling and insightful client reports, research, analysis, and recommendations for several of our core clients, household names. This person will be responsible for tracking key media metrics, comparing our campaign results to the competition and analyzing the business impact of our social media marketing efforts. The ideal candidate demonstrates an intellectual curiosity and a desire to dive deep in the numbers to discover context and make the business case.
In addition, this person will aggregate all of our clients' campaign results into a results database that can be used to provide benchmarks for prospective and existing client campaigns. Finally, the Senior Media Analyst will help create, implement and manage the next generation of web dashboard reports and ROI analytics, leveraging the latest social media metrics, vendor tools, management of internal databases, and business intelligence software. The candidate needs to be comfortable turning data into stories and discussing results with internal and external clients.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in consumer marketing, market research and social media metrics. They should have advanced analytical skills and have prior hands-on experience working with business intelligence software in a partial or complete web-based client reporting environment. Previous work experience with a marketing agency, a consumer facing brand or a social media related technology vendor is a plus.
Client Reporting & Analysis:
- Provide client and competitive reporting including weekly, monthly and mid-campaign analytics. Primary lead for clients on a few business verticals.
- Identify and deliver industry or campaign related metrics, benchmarks, and projections related to a specific proposal.
- Work closely with the Director of Insights and Analytics, and account teams to calculate projections vs. actuals, present findings, and educate team members on trends.
- Maintain the cataloged metrics within Fanscape’s campaign database and leverage the archived data to improve upon for future campaigns.
- Present expert analysis and insights directly to clients and prospective clients via teleconference as well as in-person.
Research & Analytics Innovation and Development:
- Own the planning, execution and management of our client reporting system to include real-time, web-based reports and dashboards with support from developers as needed for software design or development.
- Identify analytics vendors and tools to better display and visualize data as well as client results to make our campaigns come alive.
- Work with Digital Concept Designer to translate research and analytics into a visually appealing and comprehensive design as well as improve upon our client reporting templates and analytics.
- Leverage analysis tools to identify how our clients can differentiate themselves from competitors in the areas of research and analytics.
- Analyze our success from campaign to campaign via an internal database that can be shared with all TMA staff.
Business Development Analytical Support:
- Perform social media, demographic and industry vertical research and analysis in support of business development proposals.
- Establish ROI analytics and benchmarks in support of prospective client proposals.
- Great presentation and communication skills. Must be confident presenting to clients face to face.
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to translate technical information and relay it in a way that is easy to absorb.
- 2-4 years of hands-on work experience for a large brand, marketing agency or consumer market research firm in which client reporting, research and web-based analytics and client dashboards were central to the business.
- Basic knowledge of social media metrics and third-party reporting tools such as Brandwatch, Netbase, Radian6 or other leading platforms.
- Knowledge of online and offline advertising, marketing and promotion related metrics is helpful to put the social media results in proper context.
- Proven ability to not just deliver insightful reports and analysis, but design the report parameters and templates at the front end of a project or campaign.
- Advanced Excel is a must. Candidate must have experience working with large data, reporting databases and have the ability to sort, analyze, import, export, clean data, work with pivot tables, and know how to do V and H lookups, etc.
- Experience working with databases such as Access or MS-SQL is preferred, but not required. No database or software development experience is expected.
- A background in statistics, marketing, consumer behavior or analysis is preferred.
About The Marketing Arm
ABOUT US We are built to help brands engage along the entire consumer journey. Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact. Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities you need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking. It works! Over 100 top brands agree. If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Want to learn more about The Marketing Arm? Visit The Marketing Arm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Vice President, Investor Relations
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Accounts Payable Specialist
Twilio, Dublin, Ireland
Programmatic Direct Associate
OpenX, OpenX - Pasadena
Sr. Acquisition Marketing Manager, Digital Media & Partnerships
Casper, New York
Country Marketing Manager - Korea
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Sr. Manager of Product Marketing, Small and Midsize Nonprofits
Classy, San Diego Headquarters