Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
You’re passionate about your work and commit to whatever it takes to get the job done. You believe the team is stronger than the individual. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You look, you learn, you envy and you become better. You’re a big picture thinker who’s courageous enough to pursue your passions.
As a consumer engagement agency, digital strategy and execution permeate everything we do. Digital isn’t a group or a department within The Marketing Arm—it’s an ever-present way of connecting with, engaging, and rewarding consumers and creating emotional experiences for shoppers and brands. And every day, we work together to deliver emotional engagements that connect with people across the path to purchase. As such, we’re hiring a Senior Digital Shopper Strategist to help take our agency to new heights, depths, and horizons. The perfect candidate will have an eye for emerging technologies and digital innovations and possess practical knowledge in the areas of media, social, mobile, web, and eCommerce. This person will be both strategic and creative as well as a student of new technology and marketing trends.
The ideal candidate would have a strong mix of digital, social, mobile, and promotions experience with consumer-facing Fortune-500 brands and retailers across multiple sales channels. Significant digital, content, and/or social media marketing hands-on expertise is required.
- Understand consumer digital behaviors
- Understand the best mechanics to engage the target for brands and retailers
- Provide best-in-class work for precedent or example
- Develop digital-lead concepts
- Refine concepts based on client feedback
- Recommend digital ecosystem (where a program lives, including extensions)
- Recommend amplification tactics (social promotion, digital PR, digital media, etc.)
- Collaborate strategically with internal partners and clients
- Infuse digital thinking and activities into our CPG and shopper accounts
- Identify and pilot new emerging technologies/trends
- Contribute to the development of digital concepts and creative executions
- Contribute to digital culture/education initiatives
- Explain complex digital concepts in a simple manner
- Attend client and internal briefings and provide input/feedback around client ask
- Concept digital programs that drive business objectives
- Consult with conceptors (creative) to ensure that ideas are digitally feasible and strategically sound from a digital perspective
- Identify digital-focused tactics that will support concepts or business objectives
- Provide POVs on new or relevant digital technology or strategies
- Work to identify digital design and development partners to build the digital executions
- Determine which partners have the capabilities and resources to execute a program to the standard of the team and to properly meet business objectives
- Develop the functional requirements documentation (presentation to clients and RFP document to partners) that details what should be included in the program/website/app build
- Provide strategic recommendations and best practices for User Experience and Design for websites
- Provide strategic recommendations and best practices for digital content on social and content platforms
- Analyze reporting data and provide key takeaways and insights to help improve future work
- Have working knowledge of the latest digital marketing, emerging technologies, promotions and content marketing trends and formats
- Demonstrate strong listening skills and attention to detail
- Managing budgets and third-party partners
- 3 - 5 years of Digital experience (consumer promotions and/or social media marketing a plus)
- Mix of experience across different industries; CPG, food or beverage experience preferable
- Track record in development and execution of successful digital programs
- Outstanding presentation and collaboration skills needed to drive ideas, gain credibility and build rapport with all types of internal and external stakeholders in a team environment
- Commitment to impact; ability to incorporate new learning into existing plans and act decisively
- Ability to quickly adapt to a new organization and make an immediate impact through a positive and proactive nature, high energy level and credible experience
About The Marketing Arm
ABOUT US We are built to help brands engage along the entire consumer journey. Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact. Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities you need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking. It works! Over 100 top brands agree. If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Want to learn more about The Marketing Arm? Visit The Marketing Arm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA
Online Marketing - General Applications UAE
noon.com, Dubai, UAE
Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target Specialist
Gwynnie Bee, Mountain View, CA
Fullscreen, New York, NY
Motion Graphics / Videographer
LiveIntent, LiveIntent HQ
Sr. Instock Manager
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)