Account Executive | S&E | Special Projects
The Marketing Arm, Dallas
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
The Marketing Arm is looking for a seasoned Account Executive with extensive experience working on integrated campaigns to join their Project Activation Team. The Account Executive will be responsible for executing high profile special projects across multiple client and agency business units.
The Account Executive plays an integral role on the team, leading and managing all aspects of activation programs from start to finish. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and executing assignments that are on strategy, on time and on budget
- Oversee development and production of activation programs
- Strong relationship manager – clients, internal agency teams, partner agencies and vendors
- Oversee financial aspects of programs: budget planning, tracking, and reconciliation
- Create and monitor project timelines from start to finish with a strong attention to detail
- Communicate and interact effectively with internal and external partners to deliver exceptional work that deliver against client objectives
- Deliver polished verbal and visual client presentations
- Attend internal/external status meetings and provide recaps/status reports
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advertising, Business, Communication or Marketing major preferred
- 2-4 years of promotional development, execution, and management experience
- 1-2 years of event production experience; agency experience preferred
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, multi-task, organized and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be a team player and exhibit a high level of accountability, personal responsibility, and commitment
- Initiative to go above and beyond while maintaining a positive attitude
- Long hours and some travel may be required
About The Marketing Arm
ABOUT US We are built to help brands engage along the entire consumer journey. Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact. Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities you need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking. It works! Over 100 top brands agree. If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Want to learn more about The Marketing Arm? Visit The Marketing Arm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Account Executive (Entertainment)
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
Luxury Retreats - Home Consultant/Property Inspector, Sydney - REMOTE (Contract)
Airbnb, Sydney, Australia
Sales Enablement Specialist
Confluent, Palo Alto
Qualtrics , Provo
Strategic Account Executive, Germany
Luxury Retreats Program Manager, Referral Programs
Airbnb, New York or San Francisco