Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
You are a perfectionist who understands that different situations require different solutions.
You embrace a fast-paced environment and deliver exceptional quality even under tight deadlines.
You should be ready to do work that moves culture. You will be tasked with coming up with BIG ideas. Ideas without limits. Ideas that change business and perceptions. Ideas that are fun, playful, inventive and downright genius.
- Fielding briefs.
- Generating proactive ideas.
- Researching, understanding the target audience requirements and synthesizing it all into
- actions that enhance the development of creative solutions.
- Partnering with strategists to find insights and define project/brand strategies.
- Concepting innovative and creative ideas. Writing them up and presenting them in a way
- that gets internal and client buy-in.
- Building out campaigns.
- Owning projects and campaigns from beginning to end.
- Leading brainstorm sessions.
- Creating the structure and story for pitch and creative presentations.
- Writing and designing pitch and creative presentations.
- Presenting to both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Overseeing the creative for production.
- Building unique teams with different resources, skills and personalities.
All of these ideas must be rooted in a strong strategy. Not only will you be tasked with coming up with the ideas, but you will also have to back them up.
- Passion for creative, innovation and ideation.
- Team-oriented with a collaborative approach to creative development—but still able to plow forward alone if needed.
- Minimum of 7 years creative experience working on big ideas for big brands across print, broadcast, digital, experiential, social and more.
- A comprehensive understanding of advertising and design methodologies, emerging trends, visual storytelling, and social media.
- Advanced knowledge of the latest design tools including the Adobe creative suite, Keynote and Powerpoint.
- Strong client management skills with the ability to articulate and present conceptual ideas effectively and with passion.
- Strong communication skills in writing and presenting.
About The Marketing Arm
ABOUT US We are built to help brands engage along the entire consumer journey. Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact. Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities you need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking. It works! Over 100 top brands agree. If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Want to learn more about The Marketing Arm? Visit The Marketing Arm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Strategy, Sr. Manager
Join our Talent Network
Intersection, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Secaucus
Submit a general application
Helix, San Carlos or San Diego
Manager, Technical Business Development (San Francisco, CA)
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Business Development Representative
Andela, New York City
Business Development and Channel Manager - Japan
Elastic, Tokyo, Japan