Senior Shopper Strategist | Consumer Engagement
The Marketing Arm, Dallas
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act.
Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth.
We believe that brands should stand for more than what they’re selling.
With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients
change minds, win hearts, and create memories.
We believe that good people are the key to creating great work. Our halls are filled
with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash
each other’s brilliance and celebrate every win as a team.
Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original,
so meaningful that they couldn’t come from you or me - only we.
WE ARE TMA. CREATIVITY THAT MATTERS.
Join TMA’s Dallas headquarters to work at one of the most exciting agencies on an iconic brand.
The Marketing Arm is looking for a Sr. Experience Strategist who can leverage their brand strategy and media activation abilities to drive purchase within the automotive category.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fluent in holistic strategy (digital, social media, and inclusive of paid media strategies)
- Ambitiously keeps abreast of the ever-changing marketing and media landscape innovations
- Brings strategies to life for a global brand for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Worked on automotive or durable goods brands
- Partner with Creative teams to bring creativity that matters to campaigns big and small; from content ideas in the social and digital space, to year-long integrated campaigns and AOP planning initiatives
- Strategically define key objectives and KPIs for reporting in partnership with Research and Analytic teams
- Develop both high-level and tactical activation plans that deliver breakthrough digital and social media programs that ladder back to marketing and business objectives
- Apply communication priorities to touch-points based on audience insights and marketing objectives
- Interact directly with and present to clients – Directors, VPs, and C-Level leaders – advising them on how to harness digital marketing, data and technology to better attract and engage Shoppers, increase brand relevance and drive to retailers for purchase.
- Understand the various Shopper mindsets of major retails like Walmart and Sam’s Club, delivering opportunities that furthers the loyalty of those Shoppers and the success of the retailer’s business
- 5+ Years of Work Experience - Approximately 5+ years of overall business/ agency experience, primarily in digital marketing.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment - Demonstrate ability to utilize resources to drive clients marketing and overall business objectives. Be an entrepreneurial, self-starter that helps drive innovation needed among our clients and the agency.
- Shopper & Consumer Engagement Strategy - Ability to interpret primary and secondary research, and develop brand positioning, personas, customer journeys and communication planning.
- Marketing Business Acumen – Strong understanding of the value drivers of a client’s business including the key drivers of customer acquisition, engagement, conversion, retention, loyalty and advocacy as well as brand reach, sentiment and consumer segmentation analysis.
- Writing and Speaking – Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation experience
- Travel - Ability to travel 10-30% of the time to meet with clients
- Education – Bachelor’s required; preferably in marketing, business, communication or commerce.
About The Marketing Arm
ABOUT US We are built to help brands engage along the entire consumer journey. Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact. Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities you need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking. It works! Over 100 top brands agree. If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.