We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act.
Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth.
We believe that brands should stand for more than what they’re selling.
With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients
change minds, win hearts, and create memories.
We believe that good people are the key to creating great work. Our halls are filled
with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash
each other’s brilliance and celebrate every win as a team.
Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original,
so meaningful that they couldn’t come from you or me - only we.
WE ARE TMA. CREATIVITY THAT MATTERS.
We are looking for a Sr. Shopper Strategist to aid fortune 500 companies in developing consumer engagement strategy. In this role, you will be an important contributor to the overall strategic direction of the account. The Sr. Shopper Strategist partners with Account, Creative and inter-agency colleagues to effectively develop solutions, ensuring that they deliver the best product and contribute significantly to the client’s business.
- Provide strategic thought leadership after diving into understanding the client, category, context, competition, communication, and shopper.
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data (both primary and secondary) from all available sources to provide strategic direction and creative inspiration.
- Solid understanding of consumer/shopper mindsets across the path to purchase, including the ability to identify and map social, digital, influencer and media touch-points.
- Lead creative briefing process and own the development of an insightful and inspiring creative brief.
- Leverage data, intuition, and experience in a strategic way to add fresh perspective.
- Confidently interact with clients and agency partners on multi-agency teams.
- Mentor the development of junior staff through education and ongoing informal and formal performance feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, preferably marketing, advertising or business.
- 5+ years of relevant strategy experience, all of which working with clients.
- Previous marketing or marketing communications experience.
- 2-3 years of experience with qualitative research or ethnography, or advanced quantitative methods.
- Must have comprehensive understanding of brand and retail/shopper strategy.
- Strong analytical and intuitive skills.
- Deep understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- Must be a collaborative team player.
- Jumps at the chance to take ownership of tasks and seeks challenges and responsibility.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Innate curiosity.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving ability.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
TMA Perks & Benefits:
- Continuous training, educational programs, speaker series and workshops
- Culture events throughout the year (just virtually now!)
Communities to connect with:
- TMACares (Volunteering)
- DiscoverTMA (Furthering diversity and inclusion)
- TMA Women’s Initiative (Fostering the growth and achievements of women)
- Wellness Group (Helping to improve the mental, physical and emotional wellbeing of employees)
- Competitive vacation plan, sick days and personal days to prioritize your mental health
- Summer Flex Fridays and Flex Fridays for all of 2020
- Robust holiday schedule
- Parental leave
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
About The Marketing Arm
ABOUT US We are built to help brands engage along the entire consumer journey. Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact. Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities you need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking. It works! Over 100 top brands agree. If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Want to learn more about The Marketing Arm? Visit The Marketing Arm's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies