Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Account Director needed to lead an Experiential team and provide leadership and guidance to team. Must have Experiential background.
The Marketing Arm has an immediate need for an Account Director, Experiential. Candidate must be a creative and strategic leader with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet stringent deadlines with a do what it takes attitude, anticipate and solve problems, and provide positive conflict resolution, successfully delegate project responsibilities while retaining accountability for results, and manage, motivate and lead teams / agency partners. Experience with overseeing client relationships (strategy, operations, service, retention, and growth) and solid knowledge of experiential and experience in sports, music, entertainment, promotions and/or event marketing required.
- Creative and strategic leader
- Ability to manage, motivate and lead teams/vendors/agency partners
- Outstanding communication, presentation, numerical, written and verbal skills
- Ability to determine overall program successes – identify measurable objectives, analytical review, and insights beyond direct metrics
- Ability to present to company management and clients at the most senior level
- Ability to screen/hire and develop staff through training staff, planning, assigning, & directing workflow
- Actively participate in the development of corporate culture
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters degree a plus)
- Senior-level professional with minimum 8-10 years in agency account management (focused on Experiential) and/or experience in marketing entertainment/sponsorship/promotions in the fields of sports, music, film, television, and gaming
- Minimum of 5 years in supervisory/director role
- Detail oriented – a successful project manager; can multi-task and prioritize as needed.
- Must have knowledge and experience with client industry
- Professionalism at all levelsComputer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel
About The Marketing Arm
ABOUT US We are built to help brands engage along the entire consumer journey. Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact. Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities you need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking. It works! Over 100 top brands agree. If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Want to learn more about The Marketing Arm? Visit The Marketing Arm's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Marketing Analyst
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Enterprise Marketing Manager, EMEA
Coursera, London, UK
Home Chef, 1055 E Cooley Ave. San Bernardino, CA 92408
Content Marketer/Writer (Contractor)
CareSkore, San Francisco/Bay Area
Manager, Global Creative Marketing (Series - YA/Family)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Revfluence, San Francisco