VP, Group Creative Director | State Farm
The Marketing Arm, Remote
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act.
Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth.
We believe that brands should stand for more than what they’re selling.
With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients
change minds, win hearts, and create memories.
We believe that good people are the key to creating great work. Our halls are filled
with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash
each other’s brilliance and celebrate every win as a team.
Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original,
so meaningful that they couldn’t come from you or me - only we.
WE ARE TMA. CREATIVITY THAT MATTERS.
You’re a leader and a juggler and a little bit of an architect. You’re the person who makes clients feel like they have a trustworthy go-to. You push until it’s great, and then you push some more. You are one of those who can do and teach. You know how to fight your battles, but you’re even better at picking them. You know how to find the best people, and you know how to keep them. And you can sell it like it’s the best we’ve ever done, every time.
The criteria is straightforward. You must have a passion for arriving at the big idea, collaborating with teams to get that idea on paper and then standing up and selling that idea. All while fostering our fun, energetic, team-first dynamic. Oh, and given the nature of our work, your book should be full of comedic, dialogue-driven broadcast.
- Directing and managing creative teams, and inspiring best-in-class campaigns for State Farm
- Experience partnering with a large client brand.
- Leading broadcast and content productions from concept to execution
- Understanding input from senior leadership and clients, and effectively directing the team toward better creative executions
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of cultural, design, and business trends
- Building effective relationships with teammates and clients
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule, as weekend and extended workdays are sometimes necessary
- Demonstrating knowledge of the marketplace our clients operate in, strategy, and the competitive landscape
- Deliver not just inspired creative but be a great team player both internally and externally by being able to remain positive, flexible and supportive throughout all stages of projects.
- Inspire and mentor as you manage and cultivate the career development of staff members.
- Love to learn and also love to teach and share your knowledge.
- 10+ years of agency experience
- 8+ years of broadcast content production on large scale projects
- Must have experience managing and leading a team
- Ability to build and maintain solid relationships with clients and account teams
- Self-motivation and ability to motivate others to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines
- Ability to brainstorm in large groups and develop big promotional ideas from beginning to end
- Some travel required
- Excellent communicator and storyteller with the ability to deliver strategy driven creative that inspires
- Strong and persuasive presentation skills – must be able to articulate a vision in a way that influences others to buy-in
- Fun and outgoing leader – excited to dig in at all phases and make a strong impact
- Must be able to work CST hours.
- *The job duties of this role require candidates to be fully vaccinated.
TMA Perks & Benefits:
- Continuous training, educational programs, speaker series and workshops
- Culture events throughout the year (just virtually now!)
Communities to connect with:
- TMACares (Volunteering)
- DiscoverTMA (Furthering diversity and inclusion)
- TMA Women’s Initiative (Fostering the growth and achievements of women)
- Wellness Group (Helping to improve the mental, physical and emotional wellbeing of employees)
- Competitive vacation plan, sick days and personal days to prioritize your mental health
- Summer Flex Fridays
- Robust holiday schedule
- Parental leave
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
About The Marketing Arm
ABOUT US We are built to help brands engage along the entire consumer journey. Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact. Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities you need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking. It works! Over 100 top brands agree. If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Want to learn more about The Marketing Arm? Visit The Marketing Arm's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.