Logistics/Inventory Operations Manager
The Pill Club, San Carlos, CA
Birth Control Delivery Pharmacy
- Manage fulfillment, shipping, packing and inventory put away functions.
- Apply expertise to identify and remove supply chain and operational bottlenecks.
- Train and develop Logistics staff of 15+. Duties include hiring, employee engagement and development. Scheduling staff for volume peaks and evolving business needs.
- Develop and manage daily receiving, shipping and inventory requirements.
- Review and analyze data to produce efficiency in delivering products and achieving customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of inventory management tools.
- Responsible for workflow management to ensure efficiency in the delivery of products.
- Act as a Key Stakeholder in the development of inventory plans and implementation.
- Utilize influencing skills in a fast-paced matrix environment.
- Expert in shifting gears comfortably between short and long term deliverable's.
- Assist Pharmacists and Pharmacy staff as needed.
- Previous experience in thriving start- up environment.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Preferred 5+ years of supply chain experience or logistics . Of which at least 4 are in a management position, including hiring and training.
- Experience in developing process improvements for daily shipping and receiving of inventory.
- Proven vendor selection and management experience.
- Inventory and Supply management experience including scheduling and shift management.
- Strong analytical skills to manage inventory controls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Master in working with cross functional teams and levels.
- Previous experience in healthcare/pharmacy a plus.
About The Pill Club
The Pill Club is the first all-in-one healthcare service delivering birth control across the US. Backed by Stanford physicians, The Pill Club is a telemed pharmacy focused on delivering birth control, emergency contraceptives, and free gifts to promote a healthy lifestyle. With the full support of incubators such as StartX and 500 Startups, The Pill Club is driven to ensure a personalized and connected healthcare experience and to empower women to take ownership of their health and bodies, while ensuring access and personal freedom. The Pill Club is based in San Francisco Bay Area, delivers to 17 states and prescribes in NY, CA, FL with plans to expand to 50 states in the next year.
Want to learn more about The Pill Club? Visit The Pill Club's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Technical Program Manager - Experience Operations
Thumbtack, Remote in Greater Salt Lake City until at least July 2021
Family Medicine Physician
Heal, Queens, New York