- As a Senior Product Manager for our operations systems you will work closely with engineering and design on a multitude of home grown and off the shelf software products. You’ll help build the next generation of tools needed for many operational aspects of the company, including patient success, pharmacy operations, and medical visits.
- This role reports to the Head of Product and will also assist in shaping and executing product vision across other areas such as growth and revenue.
- Engage with internal partners to drive product strategy, deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities
- Research and implement improvements to increase reliability and robustness of our internal projects and infrastructure
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery, and serve as a product owner on the scrum team(s) to deliver quality products on time
- Identify the highest impact work, prioritize that work, and deliver improvements in a measurable way
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, and prototypes, identifying highest impact work and priority order
- Lead discussions with engineers, designers, and stakeholders in discussions ranging from high-concept vision to actionable goals and tasks
- Define, monitor and measure product metrics and KPIs, incorporate learnings into product definition and development process
- Work with other product managers to brainstorm ideas outside of the operations realm
- 5+ years in product management or similar experience (startup and/or health-care industry experience a plus)
- Experience with operations systems comprised of several tools
- Strong user advocate with the ability to translate pain points into cohesive product solutions
- Ability and desire to understand the high-level technical details of tools and processes, identify their limitations and suggest improvements
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
- Great team collaborator with respect for others, yet able to work independently
- Experience working with JIRA in an agile environment
About The Pill Club
The Pill Club is the first all-in-one healthcare service delivering birth control across the US. Backed by Stanford physicians, The Pill Club is a telemed pharmacy focused on delivering birth control, emergency contraceptives, and free gifts to promote a healthy lifestyle. With the full support of incubators such as StartX and 500 Startups, The Pill Club is driven to ensure a personalized and connected healthcare experience and to empower women to take ownership of their health and bodies, while ensuring access and personal freedom. The Pill Club is based in San Francisco Bay Area, delivers to 17 states and prescribes in NY, CA, FL with plans to expand to 50 states in the next year.
Want to learn more about The Pill Club? Visit The Pill Club's website.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.
Jobs You May Like
Project Manager - Launch Planning and Operational Readiness
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States