Duties and Responsibilities
- All activities related to the preparation, dispensing, and sale of prescription and pharmacy-related products Consults with prescribers and nurses regarding pharmaceutical questions
- Answers pharmaceutical questions from patients, prescribers, and staff
- May provide functional supervision to professional, paraprofessional, and support staff in their respective pharmacy, including training, assigning duties, and providing input for performance evaluations.
- Maintain inventory levels to company goals, rotates stock, complies with recalls, and utilizes return process
- Documents and reports medication errors to the Pharmacist-In-Charge.
- Performs Drug Utilization Reviews according to protocol
- Assists with Quality Assurance reporting
- Uses extreme accuracy, and attention to detail and data standards
- Promotes positive customer experience by resolving customer issues and answering questions in a timely manner
- The Employee will act in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws and with the highest ethical standards that we consistently strive to achieve. Thus, legal and ethical compliance is an essential duty of each employee.
- Education: Doctorate degree in Pharmacy.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience as a full-time community pharmacist.
Knowledge and Skills
- Passionate about women’s health
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in the principles, procedures and best practices related to operating a community pharmacy.
- Ability to provide patients advice telephonically.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cohesively in team environment Ability to adapt to changing processes and assist in developing new protocols
- Proficient group presentation skills.
- Proficient level of software proficiency in using PC software to support activities, especially Microsoft Office, Google Suite and proprietary software platforms.
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to interact well with all employee levels and customers.
- The ability to work with confidential material and maintain confidentiality is required along with sensitivity to employees and customers needs and data, as well as adhering to HIPAA regulations.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be available to work weekends
- Must have scheduling flexibility
- California pharmacist license, preferably licensed in other states as well
About The Pill Club
The Pill Club is the first all-in-one healthcare service delivering birth control across the US. Backed by Stanford physicians, The Pill Club is a telemed pharmacy focused on delivering birth control, emergency contraceptives, and free gifts to promote a healthy lifestyle. With the full support of incubators such as StartX and 500 Startups, The Pill Club is driven to ensure a personalized and connected healthcare experience and to empower women to take ownership of their health and bodies, while ensuring access and personal freedom. The Pill Club is based in San Francisco Bay Area, delivers to 17 states and prescribes in NY, CA, FL with plans to expand to 50 states in the next year.
Want to learn more about The Pill Club? Visit The Pill Club's website.
The social news and entertainment company.