- Lead, manage and perform end-to-end POPS functions to support assigned business units, including but not limited to internal staffing, workforce planning, compensation and benefits support, leave administration, performance management, onboarding/offboarding, training, coaching, career development, etc.
- Manage and resolve all complex Employee Relations issues within business groups
- Build a strong consultative relationship with assigned groups; serve as key POPS point of contact, trusted advisor, and sounding board for leaders, managers, and Team Members.
- Collaborate seamlessly with POPS, finance and legal to ensure strong consistent execution of all activities related to Team Member management
- Work with management and business leaders to identify, define and implement POPS plans and solutions that address the needs of specific groups and the whole business.
- Partner with the recruiting team and business leaders to build out cross functional programs to support diversity and inclusion
- Utilize people metrics and data to drive and share key insights and opportunities with business leaders
- Support and manage special projects
- Drive cross-company programs/initiatives to help Team Members be productive and motivated at work for the entire employee lifecycle at Pill Club
- 5+ Years of People Operations and/or Human Resources experience in roles demonstrating operational excellence and a passion for people; previous roles may have included HR Generalists, HR Business Partners (HRBP), or similar
- Strong general understanding of all aspects of POPS/HR functions and practices, including previous hands-on experience with employee relations/compliance issues
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations at the federal level and across multiple states/municipalities.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure, outcome-oriented environment by demonstrating quick, thoughtful execution.
- Self-starter who takes initiative, can operate autonomously, and thrives in ambiguity
- Problem-solver who operates with a “get stuff done” attitude; excited by a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills, with a demonstrated ability to listen effectively and comprehend quickly
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Team Member champion that can drive morale and develop trusted relationships with Team Members at all levels
- Ability to build strong partnerships and establish credibility with business leaders across the organization
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills with high attention to detail
- Experience driving organizational and culture change initiatives within a diverse workforce
- Ability to scale easily between strategic, tactical and administrative tasks
- Comfortable owning processes for high volumes of Team Members
- Grounded in integrity and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with highly sensitive data and information
- Comfortable working in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and other administrative software
- Experience using HRIS platforms or equivalent systems and software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a high-growth, technology-enabled startup
- Knowledge of or experience in telemedicine or online pharmacy businesses
- Experience with operationally-intense businesses with large groups of non-exempt staff
- Masters Degree in Human Resources
- HR (PHR or SHRM-CP) or similar certification
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now
About The Pill Club
The Pill Club is the first all-in-one healthcare service delivering birth control across the US. Backed by Stanford physicians, The Pill Club is a telemed pharmacy focused on delivering birth control, emergency contraceptives, and free gifts to promote a healthy lifestyle. With the full support of incubators such as StartX and 500 Startups, The Pill Club is driven to ensure a personalized and connected healthcare experience and to empower women to take ownership of their health and bodies, while ensuring access and personal freedom. The Pill Club is based in San Francisco Bay Area, delivers to 17 states and prescribes in NY, CA, FL with plans to expand to 50 states in the next year.
Want to learn more about The Pill Club? Visit The Pill Club's website.
See jobs at Bluecore
Jobs You May Like
Employer Services Support Representative
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN