- Establish quarterly OKRs for all paid channels and ensure that the team has a robust strategy in place to deliver.
- Lead acquisition efforts both hands-on and as a mentor.
- Develop channel strategies to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets with an eye toward cost-efficient growth and improving LTV:CAC.
- Create a culture of excellence and a clear system for understanding business priorities, aligning to them and being accountable for delivering results.
- Partner closely with the creative and brand teams to uncover insights and influence creative development for maximum relevance and impact.
- Inform the marketing technology stack including demand generation, marketing automation, and analytics. Ensure that people, processes and tools are optimally set up, aligned and integrated in order to achieve excellent performance and provide visibility and analytics on business results and effectiveness.
- Work closely with data and finance to optimize the attribution model and forecast, track, and report on results to senior management and the board.
- 10+ years of marketing experience, with expertise building and managing in-house, high performance digital marketing teams, ideally having significantly scaled or managed a large budget.
- Growth stage, digital-first, B2C experience
- Deep performance marketing expertise, with a track-record of successfully testing channels, scaling campaigns and implementing a robust marketing strategy
- Up-to-date background with paid platforms (e.g. Facebook/Instagram, Snap, TikTok, YouTube, Google, etc) and experience with offline channels.
- Deep analytics background and a high degree of proficiency with rigorous data toolsData-driven decision making within imperfect or incomplete information environments
- Strong leadership presence and ability to lead directly and through influence to drive execution of a strategy in a complex organization with competing priorities
- Mission aligned and energized by the opportunity to eliminate barriers to access for women’s healthcare
About The Pill Club
The Pill Club is the first all-in-one healthcare service delivering birth control across the US. Backed by Stanford physicians, The Pill Club is a telemed pharmacy focused on delivering birth control, emergency contraceptives, and free gifts to promote a healthy lifestyle. With the full support of incubators such as StartX and 500 Startups, The Pill Club is driven to ensure a personalized and connected healthcare experience and to empower women to take ownership of their health and bodies, while ensuring access and personal freedom. The Pill Club is based in San Francisco Bay Area, delivers to 17 states and prescribes in NY, CA, FL with plans to expand to 50 states in the next year.
Want to learn more about The Pill Club? Visit The Pill Club's website.
Impact everything around you.