- Conduct requirements gathering and project scoping sessions with subject matter experts, business users, and executive stakeholders to discover and define business reporting needs.
- Understand and analyze the entire customer lifecycle with a focus on improved retention and engagement.
- Enable decision-making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources to present it in a digestible and actionable format.
- Participate in the development and deployment of centralized reports, dashboards, models and tools to analyze, report, and present growth and operations- related data.
- Analyze large data sets using a variety of database query and visualization tools.
- Provide technical expertise in extracting, integrating, and analyzing critical data.
- Perform ad hoc analysis to quickly solve time sensitive operational issues and business cases.
- Clearly communicate any potential data discrepancies and/or reporting downtime, including specific root cause, steps to resolution, and resolution date to a large end-user base.
- Identify gaps/opportunities to improve our data warehouse, synthesize requirements to the Product & Engineering team, and enable stakeholders to surface new insights.
- Manage multiple projects and proactively communicates issues, priorities, and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics, or similar).
- 6+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, or related quantitative functions.
- Advanced data analysis knowledge and experience.
- Ability to efficiently analyze large volumes of data, quickly draw insights, and present concise/clear recommendations of results.
- Experience in data mining, ETL, and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Knowledge and direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools (such as Business Objects, Tableau, etc.).
About The Pill Club
The Pill Club is the first all-in-one healthcare service delivering birth control across the US. Backed by Stanford physicians, The Pill Club is a telemed pharmacy focused on delivering birth control, emergency contraceptives, and free gifts to promote a healthy lifestyle. With the full support of incubators such as StartX and 500 Startups, The Pill Club is driven to ensure a personalized and connected healthcare experience and to empower women to take ownership of their health and bodies, while ensuring access and personal freedom. The Pill Club is based in San Francisco Bay Area, delivers to 17 states and prescribes in NY, CA, FL with plans to expand to 50 states in the next year.
Want to learn more about The Pill Club? Visit The Pill Club's website.
The social news and entertainment company.