WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As an Account Coordinator you will primarily support the Client Services team with campaign management & troubleshooting, while learning what it takes to run your own accounts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Support and mirror the Client Services Account team, with the goal of growing into an Account Manager role
- Set up initial campaigns, monitor effectiveness, and troubleshoot when needed
- Work closely with the Trading team to rapidly onboard new customers
- Become an expert on the use and best practices on The Trade Desk platform
- Responsible for regular check ins with clients and escalation of client issues to senior team
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university
- 0-2 years of experience in a role focused on relationship building with external parties
- Interest in technology and aptitude to learn new tech quickly
- Ability to teach others, maintain confidence while speaking in groups, and humbleness when learning from others
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk powers the most sophisticated buyers in advertising technology. Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, The Trade Desk has become the fastest growing demand-side platform in the industry by offering agencies, aggregators, and their advertisers best-in-class technology to manage display, mobile, and video advertising campaigns. The Trade Desk empowers buyers at the campaign level with the most expressive bid capabilities in market, full-funnel attribution, and detailed reporting that illustrates the consumer journey from initial impression to conversion. By maintaining a pure buy-side focus, The Trade Desk delivers on branding and performance for clients worldwide. OUR CLIENTS Our clients run the gamut from ad networks offering new services in RTB, data owners looking to leverage their information, agency trading desks, to the most sophisticated buyers in RTB. How did we, and do we, continue to gather our clients? By offering a full breadth of resources and support, shipping new product features each week, and, among other core innovations, building bidding tools that target a consumer one minute after they visit a website. We’re proud to be setting the stage for the future of online advertising.