WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
At The Trade Desk, we believe that each opportunity to engage with consumers is unique. Because of this, our platform provides advertisers and their agencies an unpreceded level of power and expressiveness to describe and reach their target audience. This means user experience can make or break our business – our users must have all the flexibility to harness our system’s growing power and present meaningful insight from the petabytes of data streaming through our platform with unparalleled ease.
If you have the talent and passion for building highly-interactive, innovative, and lightning-fast web UI, and interest in working on one of the most expressive and data-rich interfaces in the world, then this is a great opportunity to bring your creativity, design, and engineering skills to bear to solve some of the toughest usability and interaction challenges anywhere.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- You are a skilled senior front-end developer, with several years' experience in a modern, interactive client-side framework (React+Redux is a big plus)
- You have a track record of significant, specific, and self-directed contributions to complex and challenging UX projects. What we're getting at here is "grit" or "street cred" – some proof that this isn't your first rodeo, and you have learned some lessons the hard way.
- You are passionate for building beautiful and seamless user interfaces. You know how to give users something that is more than just functional – you know how to delight them!
- You love technology and want to both work with and advance the state of the art. Every day we are solving problems that have never been solved before, and we need developers with chops to handle it.
- You work quickly and self-reliantly. We're not exactly a startup anymore, but we run our team like one – fast and lean – which means every engineer has a high degree of ownership and potential impact. Our engineers have the opportunity (and are expected) to exercise leadership and expertise in their daily work, having strongly held and defensible ideas, and advocating for what they believe is right. But they also need to be eager to hear differing opinions, adept at identifying and evaluating tradeoffs, willing to be proven wrong, and quick to walk through fire to help their fellow teammates.
We also hope you'll take some time to learn more about The Trade Desk and what it's like to work here. Here are a few links to help get you started:
- Learn more about our mission to
- See on one of the world's most highly scaled Internet applications
- Experience a taste of
- Get to know
- Read the that got us named one of the in North America
NOTE: Do your best to apply to the one role and location you believe best fits your skills, needs, and interests. There's no need to apply to more than one – if you're qualified, we'll find the right role and location for you.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk powers the most sophisticated buyers in advertising technology. Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, The Trade Desk has become the fastest growing demand-side platform in the industry by offering agencies, aggregators, and their advertisers best-in-class technology to manage display, mobile, and video advertising campaigns. The Trade Desk empowers buyers at the campaign level with the most expressive bid capabilities in market, full-funnel attribution, and detailed reporting that illustrates the consumer journey from initial impression to conversion. By maintaining a pure buy-side focus, The Trade Desk delivers on branding and performance for clients worldwide. OUR CLIENTS Our clients run the gamut from ad networks offering new services in RTB, data owners looking to leverage their information, agency trading desks, to the most sophisticated buyers in RTB. How did we, and do we, continue to gather our clients? By offering a full breadth of resources and support, shipping new product features each week, and, among other core innovations, building bidding tools that target a consumer one minute after they visit a website. We’re proud to be setting the stage for the future of online advertising.
Want to learn more about The Trade Desk? Visit The Trade Desk's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior DevOps Data Engineer
TuneIn, San Francisco, CA
Staff Site Reliability Engineer
Reddit, Dublin, Ireland
Security Operations Lead Analyst
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineering Intern
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Software Engineer - Engineering Services
OpenText Technical Lead
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada